IMPORTANT! Please read Notes on Playing the Demos before trying out the demos!
Next - About Us
Notes on Playing the Demos
- The Demos have been hugely reduced in size so that they will play easily over the internet (play on webpage) or locally on your computer (download file).
Your Rose Tinted Memories personalised DVD presentation is NOT what you will see in the Demos! It is a full size DVD that is intended to be played on the DVD player that is hooked up to your television or to a big screen! And it will take up the full screen!
- PLAY ON WEBPAGE
If you are playing the demo on the webpage itself, DO NOT RESIZE the little popup window - this will result in the demo playing incorrectly!
The Demos can only be played on the webpage itself if -
- You are a Windows user.
(Mac users can opt to download the file instead and play it on their computer using the Mac version of the Real Player, or see Note 5. A NOTE FOR MAC USERS)
- You have Windows Media Player version 10 or more. If you have version 9, then may be able to play the demos if you do a full upgrade (free upgrade available here) To find out what version you have launch Windows Media Player, choose Help, and choose About Windows Media Player.
- You have broadband.
(If you are not on broadband, opt to download the file instead - then you can play it locally on your computer using either Windows Media Player (if compliant with Note 2.ii above) or the Real Player
- DOWNLOAD FILE
Alternatively, you can opt to download the demo file onto your computer and play it locally on your computer with either Windows Media Player version 9 (full upgrade required), or version 10 and upwards, OR the Real Player instead (get Real Player here)
To download the file follow these instructions:
- RIGHT-click the download file link, and then LEFT-click SAVE TARGET AS. (If you are using the Firefox browser, choose SAVE LINK AS)
- A menu will appear, make a note of where the file is being saved to - eg to the Desktop, or to My Documents, etc.
- Left-click on the SAVE button. You will be alerted when the file has completed downloading. (This may take some time if you have an ordinary dialup modem - about 2.5mins per MB of file.)
- If you are using the Windows Media Player - keep following the instructions in this section. If you are using the Real Player, then skip the rest of this section and go straight to the next section ( 4.Real Player) instead
- Now return to your Desktop and navigate to the location where the file was saved. When you find it, double click the file icon to begin playing the demo - this will automatically launch the Windows Media Player if you are a Windows computer. The demo will begin to play automatically
- If it does not play, then you will need to fully upgrade Windows Media Player (Windows Only), or get the Real Player (Windows/Mac) (both free downloads).
- REAL PLAYER
If you have opted to download a demo file and play it locally on your computer using the Real Player, then follow these steps to play your demo:
- Launch the Real Player program first
- From the Real Player menu, choose File and then Open
- Navigate to the downloaded demo file and click Open
- The demo will start to play
- If the demo doesn't play - you may be using an older version of the Real Player. You may need to upgrade your Real Player (upgrade here)
- A NOTE FOR MAC USERS
Apart from the Real Player option, we understand that our demo files can be played locally on your computer (MacOSX and above) using the QuickTime player, but you will need to download and install the Flip4Mac plugin first (free Flip4Mac plugin available here)
Rose Tinted Memories, The Beeches, 4 Towerscourt, Whitechurch, Co. Cork. Tel: 021-4884292 Mob: 086-8050005 Email:email@example.com
Special Offer €12
Your first personalised DVD Presentation for just €12! And that includes the cost of p&p anywhere in the Republic of Ireland!
Tips n Tricks
A horizontal photo looks better on the big screen than a vertical one. Get more tips in
Start with Photos